Computer hardware, network maintenance & troubleshootingInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
P.C have turn into an essential parts of daily functions of shipping. Computers are applied on ships for heightening performances for shipboards & viable functions.
This program will offer candidates a much desirable cognition of computer hard-wares & networks, allowing them to recognize & set right the onboards computer hard-wares, soft-wares & networks linked problem. With the help of this program candidates will be capable to recognize the hard-wares specification that are essential to scamper OS & different shipboards applications program. Also, up-grading of accessible hard-wares or soft-wares as & when mandatory. The chief feature of this program is to get rid of price for the computer engineers planking the ship for troubleshooting, installing or configuring the applications program & network connected problem & there by demanding excessive fees to ship owner or manager.
· realize fundamental concepts & structures of computer hardwares & network
· distinguish the surviving configurations of the computer & peripheral
· up-grading same as & when demanded
· applying their skill about computer peripheral to recognize or amends problems onboards
· integrating the P.Cs into LAN & reinstalls OS & different shipboards application.
· performing routine maintenances, upgrade
· handle data backups & restoring operation on servers & updates anti-virus softwares & set schedule
The program is suitable for:
All Management & functional stages officer & Radio Officer
· Internal Structure of Computer & their Inter-relations
· Computer Peripheral
· Installations of OS & configuration of P.C networks
· Installations of service pack, application like M.S Offices, M.S Outlooks, Anti-virus soft-wares, Seagull C.B.T.'s & others
· Trouble shoots of Windows X.P & M.S Offices
· Computer networks & configuration?
· Network hardwares & cable
· Sharing & handling network component
· Diagnosis & repair