- Bachelor's degree
- Cambridge (England)
What could be improved My suggestions to improve the university are: A live chat should be made where student can communicate with each other about the course. Social activities and quiz. This will help the students bring out the best in them. Video lecturing which will help the students to understand the lecture better on their quite time.
Course taken: April 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
What you'll learn on the course
- Fundamentals of Design
- Introduction to Programming
- Computer Systems
- Operating Systems
- Web Development
- Software Engineering
- Network Routing
- Database Design and Implementation
- Network Services Engineering
- Interaction and Usability
- Computing Research Methods
- Professional Issues: Computing and Society
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Undergraduate Major Project
We’ll assess your progress from your written assignments, presentations, exams, major project, class and lab-based exercises and group project work.