Consultative SellingInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
When advertising business-to-business (B2B) services or superior valued customer products with a view to making a consumer or clientele rapport that is long term, a consultative sales loom is suitable. In this institute in-company consultative sales teaching program, the applicant will study the ways to adopt a consultative loom to sell with the skills, methods and process that will boost the sales effectively and business results. The candidate will study the ways to expand a rapport with the client where the person is seen as a trusted adviser and an important person who will pay attention and be listened to.
This in-company teaching is for persons desiring to develop their consultative selling skill when selling B-2-B service or elevated valued customer goods and services. It is appropriate for businesses and persons who are seeking to expand consumer and clientele rapport where the long term values of the client and repeat business is significant.
By the finishing of this program applicants will recognize the fundamentals of consultative selling and will be capable to construct long term rapport with their clients while also improving their sales alteration rates.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Understand the features and advantages of a advice-giving sales approach
• Recognizing the reasons of making each customer buy
• The 7 stages of consultative sales model
• Prepare for a sales meeting or contact with a customer
• Create an optimistic initial impression when meeting customers for the first time
• Establish and build relations with customers
• Identify the requirements and opportunities in the course of effectual questioning and listening
• Recognize the buyer's decision making process
• The benefit-cycle
• Gain commitments and concluding the sales of B-2-B services
The ways adopted for teaching this program are as follows:
• The mentor will bring in the sales procedure and the fundamental skills and methods
• There will be numerous of person and small-group tasks to perform the skills and methods
• All through the sales teaching every applicant is given the chance to apply a consultative sales discussion with a buyer and also to knowledge a sales meeting from the customer’s perspective
• A work book will be given for every applicant covering the important contents of selling skills with spaces to make private notes