Contraception and Sexual Health Update (Full Day)Anglia Ruskin University
£ 9,250 - (Rs 7,63,672)
- Cambridge (England)
What you'll learn on the course
Our workshop is suitable for any health professional practicing in women's health, family planning, contraception or sexual health.
The content of the update workshop varies year by year, to reflect current and topical changes in contraceptive and sexual health care.
Workshop Topics for November 2015 and March 2016:
- Updates on new contraceptive methods
- Revision of some familiar methods
You will find this workshop beneficial if you are a:
- nurse specialising in contraception
- nurse working in sexual health
- practice nurse
- school nurse
- sexual health advisor
- professional working in the field of contraception and/or sexual health