Corporate EnglishRussell's Institute of Spoken English Pvt. Ltd.
- At 13 venues
With the growing number of Multi National Companies, the importance for English has grown multifold. Individuals who wish to become an integral part of today's corporate culture need to gear themselves with some essential skills and etiquettes. These skills are taught, practised and reinforced at Russell's through our "Corporate English" programme.
The Corporate English course provides innovative techniques to build effective language skills and confidence building.
The areas of study under Corporate English are :
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Personality Development including, Goal Setting,Time Management,Team Building and Body Language.
- Presentation, Group Discussion and Negotiation Skills.
- Art of Public Speaking.
- Syntax and Vocabulary related to Business English.
- Written skills such as E- mail and Report writing.
- Functions and Discourse Markers.
- Accent Neutralisation.
Course Duration - Two hours everyday, for 45 days .