Corrosion protection and paint technology courseInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
All ships require well maintaining, both theoretically & cosmetically. As acceptable ship is necessary in a violently aggressive industries, as chatterers & inspector glance favorably on a ship where house-keeping is known as high precedence. Additionally, the marketable durability of a ship is really exaggerated by the excellence of exterior preservation passed out. Appropriate & cost-reducing decay defense measure are essential to preserve the assets values of the ship, & ships staffs that is well coached in this area would present a spirited benefit to the Vessels Owner & Manager.
The "Corrosion Protection & Paint Technology" program has been planned to heighten the ability of ships staffs with admiration to surface preservation. Both hypothetical & hands-on aspect are included, with especial drive on skilful managing of current grit-blastings & spray paints equipments. The hands-on session are apprehended in workshops that has been especially planned to make easy coaching of the candidates.
The program is accomplished in co-operation with Bergesen D.Y. A.S.A., with input from main paint manufacturer (Jotun or Global paint).
· By the end of the program, candidate will be in a position to:
· Distinguish the characters of paints & coating to be utilized for different application.
· Understanding the grandness of surface preparations & the methodology for attaining the like.
· Preparing different surface for paints according to globally acknowledged standard.
· Carrying out painting applications according to the given data sheet of paint, with the help of airless spray painting equipments.
· Performing modus operandi alimony & repair on Spray painting & Grit-blastings equipments.
The program is suitable for:
All Officer & Rating.
· Secured precaution anterior surfaces preparing & painting applications.
· Understand Painting Scheme of Ships.
· Standard of Surfaces Preparing.
· Surface Preparations with the help of C.L.E.M.C.O.
· Features of different grade of paint & their utility
· Storing, managing, & blending of paint.
· Painting applying technique, with the help of airless painting W.I.W.A.
· Measuring of painting film wideness Wetting or Drying; Records-Tracking.
· Maintaining & repairing of grit-blastings a& paint-spray equipments.
· Solution to similar problem confronted at the time of surface preparations & paint applications.