Course in Accounting for DerivativesMansukh Institute Of Financial Markets
Price on request
- New delhi
Course in Accounting for Derivatives is the unmatched program for all those students who are desirous as well as want to chase their goal of administering threat by means of derivatives instruments. The global organization of accountants comprises the international Accounting Standards Board (IASB) to develop in addition to lay down norms for behavior of a number of items in the construction as well as management of fiscal statements. India is all set to take on its individual derivative secretarial principles, which are at equivalence in the company of worldwide standards. The module is intended to make available a fundamental accepting of derivatives products in addition to accounting for them in the books of financial records.
Topics to be studied in this module
* Foreword to Derivative Applications
* Indian accounting principles
* Disclosures (Accounting Standard -32)
* Assessment flanked by accessible observation in addition to projected technique of bookkeeping for derivatives.
* Fair-value circumvent process
* Cash-flow circumvent process
* Problems in accomplishment of planned system