Course in Advance Pipe Stress AnalysisSuvidya Institute of Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Frequent Asked Questions
Fresh/Working - Diploma Degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
-Advance Pipe Stress Analysis Course Outlines:
This Course is composed of two parts.
1. The first part discusses the fundamentals of Advance Pipe Stress Analysis with an emphasis on piping systems.
2. The second part focuses on the practical application of piping stress analysis using computer programs "CAESAR II" to build piping system models and interpret the output.
-Advance Pipe Stress Analysis Course Syllabus:
* Role of Stress Engineering / Basic Stress Concepts Basic Stress strain theory. Concept of stress range, Code of companies for ASME B31.3, B31.1 Designing system for sustain, expansion, occasional loadings.
* Different types of pipe supply - function of each supply Mark up etc
* Overview of Ceaser II version 5.0 software, Modelling practice.
* Storage tank - Pump system modeling
* Column - Heat exchanger model. WRC - 107 analyses.
* Theroy Load case generation/ PSV force calculation / Slug force/ Rupture disk calculation / Support span calculation / Nomograph
* Basic of spring / Expansion joints, Modelling procedure in CAESAR.
* Air Fin Cooler model, Pipe rack analysis.
* Modelling Practice for above topics & covering balanced Syllabus.
* Preparing Stress critical linelist & Stress system Formation - Practical
* Overview of Critical system like - Compressor, Turbine, Pumps, Columns etc.
* To apply the piping system stress analysis requirements of International Codes.
* To understand how to use piping analysis software to meet these requirements.
* To understand specific illustrations used based on the Caesar II.
-Advance Pipe Stress Analysis Course Career Opportunities:
The Piping Engineer who has gone through the Advance Pipe Stress Analysis Course can work independently in areas of design, layout, analysis, construction, operation in field like refinery, Petrochemical, Chemical Industry