Course on Ayurvedic HerbologyShruti Ayurved Panchakarma Speciality Clinic
Frequent Asked Questions
This is a 3 weeks course offered by Shruuti Ayurveda Institute.
1. Preface to basic Ayurvedic principles, Preface to Dravvya, Guna, Karma, Rasa, Viryya, Vipaaka, Prabhav, Preface to medicinal plants helping for curing Diabetes,Skin diseases, Constipation, Insomania, acid stomach, Fever, Diarrhea, Asthma, frequent cold as well as Cough, Heart sickness.
2. Preface to Herbs & Spices which are helpful to digest Ama (Toxins/Residues)
3. Preface to Plants useful as Rasayana ( in Rejuvenation, Aphrodisiacs, hair growth, skin rejuvenation.)
4. Preface to Ayuurvedic Pharmacology, a mixture of methods of organization of medicine.
5. Singular tips for" how to apply kitchen objects to calm down differences in opening stage.
6. Course also include some useful exposure wherever is indispensable.