Course in Basic Jewellery DesigningJewellery Design & Technology Institute
Price on request
This course will cover basic presentation skills required for jewellery designing. The curriculum will introduce the students to the various topics related to jewellery both in threory and practice. On course completion you will be able to visualise and communicate creative design ideas effectively.
- Visualisation & Representation techniques and Free Hand Object Drawing
- Geometry of design
- Philosophy of Colour
- Visual studies : Exploration of Form & Texture
- Introduction to Metallurgy covering all precious metals
- Design Methodology
- Design Process and Prototyping in paper
- Presentation on Traditional Indian Jewellery
- Knowledge on Gems
- Presentation Techniques I : Basic 3D Drawing, Stone Rendering, Metal Rendering using different media.
- Presentation Techniques II : Basic Technical Drawing including Isometry, Orthography and Perspective drawing.
- Lectures and Demonstration of Basic Jewellery Making Techniques.
- Final Design Project - The design project prepares the students as they enter the market
- A portfolio of designs is prepared using different inspirations and techniques