Course in Bharatnatyam Dance – Intermediate LevelRukmini Devi Lalit Kala Kendra
Price on request
- New delhi
The duration of the program is for 3-years. The classes are mainly held on Tuesdays and Fridays. Classes are taken by Mrs Suporna Nayak. This program consists of two levels namely Bhushan-1 and Bhushan -2. The paper consists of 150 marks in which oral is 50 and practical is 100.
(a) Information of Teen-taal with the following details: Laya-Taala-Matra-Tali-Khali-Awartan-Sam.
(b) Define the terms: Tatkar-Gat-Palta-Amad-Paran-Nritta-Nritya-Natya-Lasya-Tandava.
(c) Information of : Thaat-Dwigun-Chaugun-and-Tihaai.
(d) Writing of all the Tukras of the program in ekgun and Doogun layakarys.
(e) Information of illustrating Tatkar in ekgun-doogun-chowgun layakarys.
(a) Practice of all basic movements related to head, shoulder, and eyebrows with all body movements.
(b)Walking in layakari while clapping with the beats.
(c) In Teental:- 2 types of Tatkar with different movements in ekgun, dugun and chowgun, 10-tukras, 4 easy gatnikas without chaal.
(d)1 theme dance whether in teental or in keharwa.
(e)Knowledge of padhants/recitation of all kinds of tukras while performing.
• Relevance of ghungroos and their use in Kathak.
• Information of the following terms:
2. 6-Pratyangas and their Upangas.
3. 8 Drishti Bhed(eye movements
4. 4 Griva Bhed(Neck-Movements)
5. 6 Bhrakuti Bhed(eye-brow movements)
• Qualities of Ghungroos and their role.
• Drawing of following exponents:
• Define the terms: kavit-chakkardar paran-gat-salami-asanyukta hastak.
• Making of notations to all types of tukras-tihaiis-parans-etc. in given taals.