Course in Building Cisco Multilayer Switched NetworksTop Gun Network Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Price on request
This training program proffered by Top Gun Technologies provides sufficient learning experience for all the applicants enrolled in this module. In providing this module we focus in providing finest training in the areas of Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks and its allied applications. We conduct our classes in a very majestic manner as well as style. Every participant enrolled in the course is given personage concentration as well as adequate time to work hard in the lab. We have exceedingly knowledgeable plus experienced squad of engineers/consultants with years of familiarity in the industries that hold plentiful industry certifications. They convey real-world understanding to the classroom.
Topics to be studied
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate the function of VLAN in a hierarchical set of connections
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate arrange VLAN (e.g., inhabitant, Default, stationary in addition to Access).
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate plus organize VLAN trucking (i.e., I.E.E.E 8.02.1.Q in addition to I.S.L).
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate Explain and configure VTP.
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate or trouble shoot VLAN configurations.
Conduct the operation of Spanning Tree protocols in a hierarchical network.
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate the function plus operation of the Spanning Tree protocols (i.e., R.S.T.P, P.V.R.S.T, and M.I.S.T.P).
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate R.S.T.P (P.V.R.ST) as well as M.I.S.T.P.
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate in addition to configure S.T.P safekeeping mechanisms (i.e., B.P.D.U Guard, B.P.D.U Filtering, Rootguard).
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate in addition to Verify U.D.L.D and Loop Guard.
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate or troubleshoot Spanning Tree protocol operations
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate and verify link aggregation using P.Ag.P or L.AC.P.
Implement Inter-VLAN routing.
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate plus configure Inter VLAN routing (i.e., S.V.I as well as routed ports).
Configure support for voice.
· Demonstrate with a practical insight the uniqueness of voice in the site network.
· Demonstrate with a practical insight the functions of Voice VLANs and trust boundaries.
· Configure and verify basic IP Phone support (i.e. Voice VLAN, Trust and CoS options, AutoQoS for voice).