Course in Business WritingInspiration Management Group
Price on request
This course can be completed in 1-week by attending 2 hours classes daily.
Advantages of this course:
This course teaches those skills to the learners that they need to pen down proficient letters. Along with this, through this course, students will also understand the correct use of appropriate punctuations.
* Learners learn to write down commerce correspondence in a manner that it becomes inspiring, simple to recognize and motivating to interpret and be acquainted with the customs of writing as well.
* Students will learn the best way to reach audience successfully.
* Students can also develop their written communication and thus, make a remarkable impact with their writings. Even in the situations like fight and quarrels, learners will be more comfortable in handling situation with diplomacy rather than words.
Just a letter written by us presents our and our company’s image before the client. Many a times, we notice that companies find it impossible to get a major deal just because of verbal communication incompetence. This program will teach students to generate text in such manner that the person who reads their letter will find it easy and interesting to read.
Spoken or printed message needs clearness. However, clarification is more important in printed message as there is no in person interaction.
The requirement for precision is highlighted, as excess of interaction is completed through e-mails. If such mails cannot pass on the correct message or misinterpretation of message happens, it may show the way to failure in settling down a contract or convincing a targeted client. This may influence the reputation of the industry as a whole. A write up must be comprehensible, brief, easy and with small sentences.
At this center, students will be trained with the fundamental writing art with number of exercises which comprises:
* Enquiry Letter
* Letter regarding Leave,
* Letter regarding Complaint
* Acknowledgement letter
* Appreciation Letter
* Letter regarding Disagreement
* Follow up letter
* Writing of Reports