Course in Checkpoint Certified Security AdministratorkarROX Technologies Limited
Price on request
CCSA (Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator) is the entry, fundamental level of certification that validates a candidate's ability to configure and manage fundamental implementations of Check Point's flagship product, FireWall-1, as an enterprise level Internet security solution to protect corporate networks.
Entrants to this training program are required to have a basic level knowledge in networking
* As a CCSA, security professionals possess the requisite skills to define and configure security policies that enable secure access to information across corporate networks. In addition to these essential skills, CCSAs also have the ability to monitor network security activity and implement measures to block intruder access to networks.
* Checkpoint security solutions are used by all of the Fortune 500 companies
* Security certified professionals have averaged nearly a 15% salary increase for 2005 as reported by various salary surveys
* CCSA and CCSE are ranked by CRN Magazine as two of the top certifications with the best return on investment
* Certified professionals gain access to newsletters and an extensive database of the latest answers, tips, and troubleshooting solutions covering all Check Point products. Last but not the least, on passing the exam students receive a certificate from Check Point and earn certification logo rights to identify and promote yourself as a Check Point Certified Professional.