Course in Digital cartography using ArcGISInstitute of Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing
Price on request
This program introduce the students to the methodologies for create scale map in ArcGIS software & prepares the production of the same GIS base map in order to maximize their efficiency and make simpler their understanding. They will also learn the designing skill including visualizations of information, by keeping in mind the troubles of human acuity, variation in audience kind, and the media or presentations environment chosen. Student will be taught how to categorize spatial & non spatial, multi dimensional, separate & continuous data to draw the most information from them.
This program is suitable for those who are fresher or in teaching practiced from geography,geology back grounds.
* Introductions to Digital Cartography
* Definitions & classification of mapping
* Kinds of data
* Visual variable
* Creations of maps files & imports them into geo database
* Creations of style files for symbolizations
* Maps design, Maps Layout, Diagrams Map Projections
* Topographic mapping
* Productions of large scale map & photo & image mapping