Course in Electrical Engineering (Full Time)Suvidya Institute of Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Frequent Asked Questions
Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering Course Outlines… The design of Electrical Systems deals with the study and application Electrical Power System, Electrical Machines, Control systems & Automation, Instrumentation, Microprocessors, Power Electronics, Digital Signal Processing and telecommunications.
- Overview of industry and their requirement of electrical systems.
- Role, Importance, Responsibility of Electrical Engineer in Industry.
- Knowing Client requirements & collection of specific data for projects.
- Understanding various phases of projects.
- Use of International Standards, Design Basis, std. practices/procedure and specifications
- Understanding Basic Design requirement based on the type of various plants.
- Intra-discipline co-ordination with civil, process, mechanical, piping, telecom HVAC etc…
- Cable Selection and Sizing and cable laying methods.
- Selection and sizing of electrical equipments used in various projects.
- Preparation of equipments specifications.
- High Voltage system requirements including substation design.
- Specialized Engineering like Heat Tracing systems and cathodic protection design.
- Design of Earthing system, Lightning system and lightning protection system.
- Design of power distribution system.
- Equipment vendor drawing review and approval.
- Procurement Requirements and installation standards.
- Inspection of Equipments/system.