Course in Electrical Engineering (Part Time)Suvidya Institute of Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Post Graduate Diploma
-Electrical Engineering Course Outlines:
The design of Electrical Systems deals with the study and application Electrical Power System, Electrical Machines, Control systems & Automation, Instrumentation, Microprocessors, Power Electronics, Digital Signal Processing and telecommunications.
-Electrical Engineering Course Syllabus:
* Overview of industry and their requirement of electrical systems.
* Role, Importance, Responsibility of Electrical Engineer in Industry.
* Knowing Client requirements & collection of specific data for projects.
* Understanding various phases of projects.
* Use of International Standards, Design Basis, std. practices/procedure and specifications
* Understanding Basic Design requirement based on the type of various plants.
* Intra-discipline co-ordination with civil, process, mechanical, piping, telecom HVAC etc...
* Cable Selection and Sizing and cable laying methods.
* Selection and sizing of electrical equipments used in various projects.
* Preparation of equipments specifications.
* High Voltage system requirements including substation design.
* Specialized Engineering like Heat Tracing systems and cathodic protection design.
* Design of Earthlings system, Lightning system and lightning protection system.
* Design of power distribution system.
* Equipment vendor drawing review and approval.
* Procurement Requirements and installation standards.
* Inspection of Equipments/system.
* Interview Preparation and MOC Interviews