Course in Emergency First ResponseScuba Diving India
Mishaps can take place anywhere. Some of them can be corrected just by little support but in some cases if proper assistance is not provided it may result into a disaster or a loss forever.
This course will provide you the basic knowledge on how to respond in emergency and deliver the medical assistance to the needy, by keeping you in real like scenario for the sake of practice. This course in Emergency First Response is divided in two steps.
- Primary Care- In this segment you will learn to respond in the emergencies which can cause loss of life.
- Secondary Care –This segment deals with injuries that needs to be attended but no medical assistance is available on the spot.
- Primary Care (CPR)
- Secondary Care (First aid)
- Related books
- Proper use of gloves and ventilation barriers and bandaging.
- Emergency First Response Certificate.