Course in English (Basic and the Advanced Level)Inspiration Management Group
Price on request
This programme can be completed in 3 months and the classes are conducted every week from Monday to Thursday. The course is divided into two levels: Basic and Advanced.
Basic Level includes the below mentioned subject areas:
* Methodology: In this topic, students will make to hear passage so that they can understand English and answer the asked questions on the basis of them.
* Speaking: Speaking subjects, role play, telephonic chat, making enquiry, putting question, answering, responding to the points, chatting briefly, offering instructions and so on.
* Grammar: This section deals with the article usage such as a, an, and the, preposition, direct - indirect speech, creating grammatically accurate sentences so on.
* Reading: Under this topic, students will read passage & responding to the questions on its basis, understanding and describing stories, articles reading for practice and so on.
* Writing: This subject deals with the writing of letters, paragraphs, applications for the causes like defective telephones, gas connection application, and bank account opening and so on.
* Pronunciation: Here, students will understand articulation of various words with which they are least familiar.
Advanced Level includes the below mentioned subject areas:
* Reading: Here, students will read passage on various subjects and respond to the questions in their own words. Along with it, they will also understand the meaning of complex words and use it in the sentences. They will also learn the synonyms of similar words which will help them to expand their vocabulary.
* Vocabulary Construction Practices: Circumstances and subjects are allocated to narrate, and usages of suitable words are taught to the learners and they are asked to express them in their synonyms.
* Writing: Students learn to write letters, responding e-mails, making a firm influence with courtesy and guidelines of letter writing.
* Grammar: Usage of Perfect tenses, Direct & Indirect speech, types of speech, Auxiliaries & Modals.