Course in Fine Arts (Painting) for Advance LevelRukmini Devi Lalit Kala Kendra
Price on request
- New delhi
The program lasts for 2-year. The classes are mainly held on Tuesdays and Fridays. Classes are taken by Mr Nitin majumder. The classes are held in institute itself.
Past of India's Art
1. BengalSchool of Arts
5. Indian Folks Art
6. Impact of Persian-Art over Indian-Art.
1. Mathuraa & Amaravatii School of Art.
• History of Western Art
1. Impressionism - Claude-Monet, Manets and any other 5-Artist.
1. Detailed study of colors, Basic kinds, Natura Colors, Tint, Tone and Shade of Color. Expressive effects of Colors on human-beings.
2. Definition of terms: Rasaa, Bhaava, Modernity, Gesture, Poster, Stained glasses and Folk-Art.
a) Scale-drawing: Strategy and
Sections of easy fixtures
like - Chairs-Tables-Almirah-Beds-etc.
b) Designs of furnitures with use all such easy, equivalent and angular viewpoint of geometrical solid.
d) Landscape: Studying of Nature (Medium : Water or Oil Color)
Preceding year prospectus that is given by the institute is also incorporated in the current program.
1. Modern-Art Movement.
2. Artist of Eighteenth-Century - Rococo-Blake-Chardin-Gainsborough-Hogarth.
3. Artist of the Seventeenth-Century - Poussin-Rembrandt-Vermeer-Franshals-El-Greco-Bellini.
4. Function of Michelangelo in Painting art.
5. Thorough studies of these “Isms”: Surrealism-Cubism-Futurism, their painting style and about the artists of that duration.
1. Generation of oil paintings.
2. Distinguish between Western-Art and Modern-Art.
3. Concepts of Beauty-Based on Ancient scripture.
4. Architectures of the Mughal-period.
5. Definition the terms - Balance-Shape-Space-Texture-Mosaic-Mudra-Realism-Perspective-Direction.
1. Portrait-Painting: Sketching on the base of studies of anatomical figures.
2. Sketching of a model sitting in front of you.
3. Compositions: (Realistic-Abstract) on any Social-Cause.
4. Advertisement: Letter-head designing, Logo & Monograms .
Preceding year prospectus that is given by the institute is also incorporated in the current program