Course in H.V.A.C (Heating Ventilation & Air-Conditioning)Suvidya Institute of Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
Fresh/ Working - Diploma /Degree in Mechanical / Production Engineers.
-Heating, Ventilation & Air-Conditioning Course Outlines:
The design of the HVAC component is critical to achieve an efficient and effective environmental control system. The successful integration of building constraints, air movement conditions and equipment selection can positively impact system overall performance and decrease utility expenses and capital expenditures. To achieve the optimal design, one should needs good analytical skills and up-to-date technical knowledge of various system designs.
-Heating, Ventilation & Air-Conditioning Course Syllabus:
* Overview of Industry and Scope of HVAC.
* Role of HVAC Engineer in various Industries.
* Basic of HVAC Design.
* Covers Moist air properties and conditioning processes.
* Indoor & out door design conditions.
* Space air diffusion Heat transmission in building structures.
* Heating & cooling load calculations.
* Duct design & layouts.
* System selection.
* Piping system.
* Distribution principles and refrigeration Piping & Systems.
* Practical guidelines for installation and commissioning of various systems.
* Inspection & Testing of the system.
* To provide clear understanding of the key aspects of system.
* To provide practical & effective methods and guidelines to assist cost effective new installations of high technical integrity as well as trouble shooting & improving existing system.
-Heating, Ventilation & Air-Conditioning Course Career Opportunities:
The students can work in any type of Engineering Consultancy, Air-Conditioning Manufacturing Companies, Contractor etc.