Course in Implementing Secure Converged Wide Area NetworkTop Gun Network Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Price on request
Course in Implementing Secure Converged Wide Area Network proffered by Top Gun Technologies provides adequate learning experience for all the applicants enrolled in this module. In providing this module we focus in providing finest training in the areas of convergence happening in wide area network protocols and its allied applications. We conduct our classes in a very majestic manner as well as style. Every participant enrolled in the course is given personage concentration as well as enough time to work hard in the lab. Doing this certification module will update your knowldege bank with respect to
Software Data Consolidation
Networking line of movement
Topics to be studied
Implement basic Tele worker services.
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate Cable (H.F.C) technology.
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate x.D.S.L technology.
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate make up of A.D.S.L (i.e., P..PPoE or P.P.PoA).
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate Verification of basic tele worker configuration.
Implement Frame-Mode M.P.LS.
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate component in addition to operation of Frame-Mode M.P.L.S (e.g., packet based M.P.L.S V.P.Ns).
· Elucidate as well as demonstrate build up furthermore verify Frame Mode M.P.L.S.
Implement Cisco Device Hardening
* Elucidate, portray in addition to demonstrate in addition to verify Auto Secure/One Step Lock down implementations (i.e., C.L.I and S.D.M).
* Elucidate, portray in addition to demonstrate, configure, and verify AAA for Cisco Routers.
* Elucidate, portray in addition to demonstrate threat and attack mitigation using ACLs.
* Elucidate, portray in addition to demonstrate I.O.S secure-management features (e.g., SSH, SNMP, SYSLOG, NTP, Role-Based CLI, etc.)
Implement Cisco IOS firewall.
* Describe the functions and operations of Cisco IOS Firewall (e.g., Stateful Firewall, CBAC, etc.).
* Configure Cisco IOS Firewall with SDM.
* Verify Cisco IOS Firewall configurations (i.e., IOS CLI configurations, SDM Monitor).