Course in Instrumentation & Control (Full Time)Suvidya Institute of Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Fresh/ Working - Diploma/ Degree in Instrumentation/Electronic Engineering.
-Instrumentation & Control Course Outlines:
Automation is one of the fastest growing segments in the field of Process industries like Refinery, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Bottling Plants, Food Processing and many more. Instrumentation & control is the most important development in modern technology. The control system is adaptable, flexible and is universally applied with defined response time, service aids ands expand ability. It also brings co-ordination and co-operation between mechanical and electronic counter parts and performs tasks with the application of least physical efforts.
-Instrumentation & Control Course Syllabus:
* Overview of Industry and Scope and Role of Instrumentation Engineer in various types of Industry.
* Knowing Client requirements and collection of specific data for projects Relevant Codes & Standards.
* Basic Design requirement based on the type of plant e.g. Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical Industrial, power plant etc...
* Preliminary Project design requirements.
* Selection of Instruments for Controlling Flow, Temperature, level and Pressure.
* Preparation of hookup drawings and various Process Conditions.
* Vendor's details and specification for all Instruments used to control Flow, Level, Temperature and Pressure.
* Installation and maintenance Tips of all Instruments.
* Selection, Installation and Troubleshooting of PLC, DCS and SCADA for various processes.
* PLC vender's details and specification of PLC, DCS and SCADA.
* Preparation Ladder Diagram.
* Detailed Design of Instrumentation systems including Layouts.
* Procurement Requirements and Inspection of Equipments/system.
To provide practical guide lines accepted in the Industry, Engineering information and thumb rules for engineers, designers and operating people.
-Instrumentation & Control Career Opportunities:
Today all the industries are automated & the need of the instrumentation engineer is the vast. The participant can get the opportunities in Design Consultancy, System Houses, PLC & DCS Manufacturing, Production Units in India as well as in aboard.