Course in ITIL v3 Service Strategy LifecycleRadhika EduWorld
Price on request
ITIL v3 Service Strategy Lifecycle Program mainly focuses on process, policy & method related with the Services Transitions phases of Service Lifecycles. The program covered the management & controlling of the activity and methods within the Services Transitions stages, but not the details of each of the supporting process. This program is planned using an attractive scenario base approached to learning the cored discipline of the ITIL .
This course is suitable for those who are interested in:
* Individual who have their ITIL v3 Foundations Certificate who wants to pursed the intermediated & advanced leveled ITIL certification.
* Individual who required understand of the ITIL Services Transitions phases of the ITIL core lifecycles & how it may be implement to improve the qualities of IT services provisions within an organizations.
* IT professional working in or new to Services Transitions environments and required detail understandings of the ideas, process, function & activity involves.
* Individual seeks the ITIL Experts certifications in IT Services Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite module.
* Individual seek progress toward the ITIL Mastered in IT Services Management for which the ITIL Experts is a requirement
* A distinctive role include: CIO, CTO, manager, managerial staff, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager, service test manager and ITSM trainer.
The main objectives of the courses are:
* Understanding Services Management as a put into practice and Services Transitions principle, purposes & objectives.
* Understanding how all Services Transitions process interacts with other Services Lifecycle process
* The sub process, activity, method & function use in each and every Services Transitions process
* The role and responsibility within Services Transitions & the activity & function to attain operational excellences
* How to measures Services Transitions performances
* Understanding technologies & implementations requirement in supports of Services Transitions
* The challenge, critical achievement factor & risk related with Services Transitions
For this program student should have the skill of:
* They should holds an ITIL v3 Foundations Certificates or ITIL v2 Foundations + v3 Foundations Bridges Certificates
* There is no least requirement but a basics IT literacy & around two years IT experiences are highly desirables.