Course in Maharishi's Global Administration through Natural LawMaharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic University
Price on request
In July 1996 His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi founded Maharishi Vedic Vishwa Prashasan -- Maharishi's Global Administration through Natural Law -- with 12 Time Zone Capitals around the world -- so that the golden hue of Heaven on Earth will dawn with the sunrise in every time zone, and every nation will enjoy a greater good fortune day by day, around the year, around the globe.
India is the headquarters for Time Zone #4, which includes Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan. (Please note that some countries span more than one Time Zone.)
Life is the ever-evolving expression of Natural Law, which administers the universe with perfect order. Due to the lack of knowledge of this basic administering intelligence of Natural Law, its full nourishing influence does not blossom in individual life, and its infinite organising power remains unavailable to every level of national administration.
Now that the total knowledge of Natural Law is easily available in its completeness to human awareness through Transcendental Meditation, all problems and suffering can be brought to an end. Maharishi's Global Administration through Natural Law has quietly introduced the element of Natural Law into administration through national law so that the total potential of the evolutionary power of Natural Law spontaneously supports every level of national administration.
These programmes include:
* Vedic education which provides total knowledge, and delivers the fruit of all knowledge to everyone;
* Vedic health care which is natural, prevention-oriented and without side-effects;
* Vedic defence which disallows the birth of an enemy by engaging the invincible power of Natural Law through a PREVENTION WING -- an auxiliary defence force in the military;
* Vedic culture which cultures life for the full blossoming of the purpose of culture -- enlightenment;
* Vedic agriculture which handles the consciousness of the farmer, controlling the qualities of the soil, the seed, and the weather;
* Vedic architecture which constructs homes, villages and cities according to Natural Law.