Course in Make-upImpression Hair and Beauty Clinic
Price on request
Being creative is the key to being a successful make-up artist. This course is aimed towards those wishing to learn professional skills enabling them to work as a specialist in bridal, debs and special occasion makeup. The course includes
· Understanding colour
· Skin types & Skin-Analysis - Conditions/treatments of the skin
· Contra indications - Client Cards & look sheets
· Skin Tones-contour & highlighting.
· Corrective camouflage.
· Health & safety & Hygiene
· Face/Eye/Nose/Lip shapes.
· Tools of the trade
· Knowledge of different products
· Eyebrow shaping
· Basic Lighting.
· Make-Up Basics & Trends
· Light day make-up, evening make-up,weddings & special occasions
· Fashion & photographic
· Facial Make Up Tips, techniques & demoR17;s.
· Practical & theory work, case studies.
· Business Preparation & Advertising
· Getting work
· Product & Cosmetic Science