COURSE IN MASTER FASHION DESIGING & CLOTHING TECHNOLOGYAcademy of Fashion & Textile Technology
Price on request
The programme is meant to give to a combined approach to fashion products developing, a method where design methods are generated, developed & enhanced to meet the necessities of local & worldwide market.
· Market Business-Management:
· Description of Marketing.
· Description of Market Business-Management.
· To administer the Activity of Life
· Diverse Pre Buying actions.
· Responsibilities of Merchandisers while Production.
· Role of Merchandisers post Production
· Various Strategy of Success for a Merchandising.
Export/Import Terminologies :
· Description of Export & Import.
· Methods of Opening an Account.
· Various Precautions to Take prior to Transactions
· Description of a Contract.
· Various Term & Condition of a Contract.
· Description of a Graph.
· To adopt a Folio in a Graph.
· Dissimilarity between Graphic Designing & Fashion Designs.
Interior Designs :
· Meaning of Color.
· Blending of Color.
· The Element of Color.
· Aims of Interior Designing.
· Element of Interior Designing.
· How does Color affect us?
· Meaning of Color Scheme.
Jewelry Design (Artificial/Ornamental) :
· Meaning of Gems.
· Meaning of Junk Jewelries.
· Meaning of Ornaments.
· Designing of Jewelries.
· Basic Concept of Jewelry Designing.
· Various Ornaments Made.
· To make of Artificial Jewelries.
· Meaning of Mannequin.
· Different sorts of Mannequin.
· Meaning of Drapers.
· Different Aspect of Drapings.
· Condition to follow during Draping.
· Description of Grooming.
· To Adopt to a Situation.
· To Groom Character & the Methods of Life.
· Personal Management :
· Necessary to Set a Goal.
· What Stifles Goal Setting.
· Setting a Goal.
· Meaning of Management.
· Significance of Personal Management in a Life time.
· Basics of Make Up & Skin Care.
· Different sorts of Skin.
· Daily Cleansing Routine.
· Choosing of Colors.
· Shading & Shaping with Colors.
· The basics of Top to Toe Beauty care.
· Various sort of Make Up.
· To Organize a Fashion Show :
· Description of Show.
· Basics of Show.
· Who are Designers ?
· Who are Choreographers ?
· Who are Organizers ?
· Procedures needed to do a Fashion Show.
· Choreography of Fashion Shows :
· Who are Models?
· Who are Choreographers ?
· Implementation of Choreographers.
· Becoming Good Choreographers.
· Basics of Apparel Production :
· Description of Apparel.
· Description of Master Marking.
· Description of Construction.
· Basic methods for Production.
· Quality Controlling :
· Description of Samples.
· Varous sorts of Sampling.
· Description of A.O.Q.L.
· Description of Comparability Checking.
· Description of Quality Controlling.
Printing Terminologies :
· Meaning of a Printing.
· Various sort of Printing.
· Various Variations in every sort of Painting.
· Machine Embroideries :