Course in Mechanical Design of Process Equipment (Part Time)Suvidya Institute of Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Diploma & Degree in Mechanical, Chemical & Production Engineering
-Mechanical Design of Process Equipment Course Outlines:
Process equipment design course is unique, which discusses all the following items in a single course. It begins by discussing the fundamentals of material selection for process plant applications/simulation & mechanical design of equipments.
-Mechanical Design of Process Equipment Course Syllabus:
* Overview of Industry and role of Process Equipment Designer in various Fields.
* Basic Design requirement based on the type of Plant/Project.
* Overview of PFD, P&ID and Process Data Sheets.
* Inputs required and use of the inputs.
* Relevant Codes and Standards used in Industry.
* Materials selection.
* Use of vendor data while designing of equipments.
* Mechanical design of Process Equipments. (Vessels, Reactors, Heat Exchangers, Distillation Columns, Chimney etc..)
* Preparation of G.A. Drawings and Fabrication drawings of Equipments.
* Overview of Rotary Equipments.
* Overview of Piping / Nozzle Orientation / Isometric etc...
* Basic Information about Welding, Inspection & Testing.
* Checking of Vendor data.
* Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews.
* To be able to apply the requirements of the relevant industry standards to the mechanical design of equipments used in the process industry and above ground atmospheric storage.
* To specify appropriate physical property models to simulate processes.
-Mechanical Design of Process Equipment Career Opportunities:
After successful completion of the Course, the students get job in Design Consultancy, Equipment manufacturing Companies, Production Units, and Inspection & Testing.