Course in Odissi Dance - BeginnersRukmini Devi Lalit Kala Kendra
Price on request
- New delhi
CD-Block, Pitampura Delhi-110034, India, 110034, Delhi, India
The duration of the program is for 2-years. The classes are mainly held on Tuesdays and Fridays. Classes are taken by Mr ShashiKant Nayak. This program consists of Prarambhik level. The classes are held in institute itself.
1. Beginning of Odissi-Dance in concise.
2. Information of Taals used in Odissi-Dance
3. Information of the 1-5 Single-Hand-Gesture ( Asamykta-Hasta-Mudras)
4. Information and elucidation of Laya-Taal.
5. Information and the consequence of Trivanga-and-Chauka.
1. Practicing of easy steps.
2. Practicing of the subsequent : - Griva-Sanchalan ( Neck-movement), Shiro-bheda Sanchalan ( Head-Movement), Drishti-Sanchalan ( Eyes-movement)