Course in Photography-Module IIRukmini Devi Lalit Kala Kendra
- New delhi
The duration of the course is six-months. The classes are mainly held on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday in a week. The classes are held by the most talented mentor in the institute naming Mrs. Mukul Vasishta. The minimum age group required for getting enrolled in this course is twelwe years. The contents that are included in the course are:
• History related to photography for four hours.
• The types of cameras that are used in the profession for 6hrs
• The types of lenses that are used in the work. For 10hrs
• The techniques related to photography for 10hrs.
• Developing and printing of film (black & white) for 14hrs.
• Characteristics and kinds of films for 6hrs.
• Exterior exploration ten-hours.
• Interior exploration for ten-hours.
• Making of product photography or fashion photography or high-speed photography and port-folio photography for 30-hours.
• Photography in digital for 20-hours.
• Colored photography for 24-hours.