Course in Practice of Project ManagementPM Academy
Price on request
Successful project management beings with a successful manager. This professional development program checks that.
For the project, along with senior professionals, this program is more than just PMP ® Exam Planning. Help to develop the skills of knowledge to decipher the "Camino PM" for universal projects effectively. The program is aligned with the PMBOK ® Fourth Version to assist candidates learn to plan, manage and control complex projects with international best practices.
The program made for the specific demands of project managers and business mans where you take time off work to attend the workshop the day is a limitation. Moreover, this program is made with the time within learning classes to learn and absorb, along with the guidance of a mentor and coach of experts to answer questions.
Program is taught in workshops and sessions with instructor web. The classes are based on the practice of the processes of late and real life experiences with cases and can state the fundamental principles of the afternoon. The candidate will access the learning portal to view recorded lectures, the content and assessments to reinforce learning.
* The Managers and Project Team members can attend with at least 4-5 years work experience in a project not compulsory as a project manager.
* Professional PM who are taking the upcoming step in his career of late, winning the Project Management Professional (PMP ®) designation. The program along with access to online learning portal will facilitate the preparation of exams. Warranty!
After complete this program, students will be:
* Understand and explain terminology PM PM performance tasks that are part of the role of PM professional as specified by the PMI ® PMBOK ® Guide
* Explain the difference between the project life cycle and project management processes
* Understand how to start the process helps to align the client's needs and the obligation of the project's objectives
* Explain the scope of the project, along with associated measures of success
* Understand the process of developing a schedule plan
* Understand the difference between product quality and quality of the project, together with processes of quality management
* Difference between the problems and risks and describe the process of growing risk response programs
* Improving the communication plan for those interested in it
* Understand the development project teams and management processes needed in the direction and management of project implementation
* Understand the upgrade process, monitoring and management of modifications to a undertaking plan
* Understanding the differences in between the project's progress & report pendimiento
* Understand the system involved in closing a project