Course in Private Pilot LicenseFlytech Aviation Academy
Price on request
- 40 hours flying in Cessna 152/172
- 20 hours solo flight time in Cessna 152/172
- 210 hours ground school
- 15 hours pre and post flight briefing books and training materials
- 4 hours in Cessna 152/172 for skill test
- Flight examination fees
The Private Pilot training course is offered to the person who wants to become a licensed pilot in preparation for an advanced training programme, for business transportation, or simply to enjoy the freedom and pleasure of flying. FAA (Flytech Aviation Academy) offers comprehensive and individualized training to equip you with the skills you will need to enjoy the privileges of your Private Pilot's license.
At least 16 years old for enrollment and 17 years old for graduation.
Physical fitness certificate from an approved medical practitioner by DGCA. ( CLASS-II )
Completion of the program, Licenses a person to act as pilot in command of aircraft carrying passengers or property but not for compensation or hire.
Students will be given training for DGCA examinations in the following
• Air Regulations: Including flight rules, air traffic control practices, procedures and regulations concerning operation of aircraft.
• Air Navigation : Including elementary principles, use of aeronautical maps and charts, time, magnetism, magnetic compasses, simple navigation and simple flight -planning.
• Aviation Meteorology : Elementary aviation meteorology including significance of aerodrome warnings, elementary knowledge in reading of met charts, met procedures, relating to cross country flights and salient features of Indian Climatology.
• Technical aspects of aerodynamics and theory of flights, aircraft, engine, instruments, operating limitations, handling, care and pre-flight inspection.
• Radio Telephony ( F.R.T.O.L) : Including transmission and interpretation of aural signals and operations of radio telephony apparatus on board the