Course on RasayanaShruti Ayurved Panchakarma Speciality Clinic
Frequent Asked Questions
Needs to complete basic principles of Ayurveda Course. Beginners, alternative medicine practitioners, natural and complementary medicine therapists, Academicians, Scientists and regular medical doctors.
This is an unique therapy in the science of ayurveda. It keeps the body young and agile. Rasayana or rejuvenation therapy helps to promote and preserve health and longevity in the healthy, and to cure disease in the sick. The therapy enhances one's energy and is even known to have cured the sick. It also increases a healthy person's mental and physical capabilities. It is known to have improved skin complexion and texture, modulates the voice and increases sensing capacity of sense organs. Rasayanas or vitalizers, as they are called, do exactly the same. They replenish the vital fluids of our body, thus keeping us away from diseases. Rasayana is actually that which increases the essence of each dhatu, starting with rasa.
· Introduction to Rasayana ( one of the 8 branches of Ayurved)
· Definition and its importance
· Effects of Rasayana
· Concept of Rasayana
· Types of Rasayana
· Examples of Rasayana in diet, herbs and regimen
· Benefits of Rasayana
· Suitability of Rasayana
· Aachar Rasayana
· Kuti (Cottage) praveshik Rasayana (Rasayana after admission in a specially constructed cottage)
· Vataatapika Rasayana (Practice of Rasayana in day to day routine)
· Commonly used Rasayana preparation
· Some treatment procedures giving rejuvenating effects in healthy individuals.
· 1.Abhyanga(Oil application)
· 4.Pratimarsh Nasya