Course in Search & Analytics 101IDMI
Price on request
Walled Garden, SEO, SEM, PPC, Meta tags, Page Rank, long tail, SERP: A lot of acronyms and unusual words that creats the sound of the search as much as rocket science.
Luckily, nothing is further from the true.
Search and analysis 101 is a short intensive program that targets to demystify the complexity and the fog that surrounds SEM and SEO. This program aims to create the topic more easy to access to marketers who want a fundamental knowledge of this subject area and improve their skills speedily.
With the budget allocation to the browse in numbers of market place by about 70% of total investment in digital media - has become one of the most effectual ways to deliver a positive ROI for many brand items online.
Unluckily, Search Engine Marketing only assists drive traffic to a site. Not truly assist you know what happens after that - web analytics moreover assists site managers to discover the client's participation in the place, buying behavior, etc. Besides conversion paths, it also helps to understand the usability and experience.
Every program syllabus is shown through engaging and interactive segment with case subject material to get away to think about things like keywords, page rank, click on the previous post optimization and testing mutli-variable and all the rumors surrounding the search and analysis.
So next time someone begins to discuss the alt tags, spiders and black hat that you know it's nothing but talk of standard SEO
In this program the candidates will learn about following syllabus and course contents
* Learn about the search landscape: the main events and trends
* Understand Impact of social media in search
* Learn what the difference between organic and paid search
* Know about Budget allocation - where to go? And what?
Search Engine Marketing
* PPC: Introduction of PPC and know about how it is work
* Pay Per Click Optimization
* Page Rank, Keyword Analysis, sponsored links
* Google AdWords: Learn how can we use it and makes ready to it work for your brand.
* Search Engine Marketing best practice techniques and case study
* Learn how can analytics reports assists you identify problems areas or potential improvements we could make to our site
Search Engine Optimization
* Learn how search engines work?
* Understand Website Optimization: The complexities and challenges
* Learn about the Search Engine Optimization process map
* Learn how to optimize your site content
* Understand the need for a strong linkage strategy
* Learn about the best Search Engine Optimization practices
* Learn about Indicators of commitment - what are they and how to measure
* Understand the content and evidence of the campaign
* Understand A / B split and multivariate techniques
* Understand Improving site conversion
* Understand Analysis, reporting and dashboards
* Google Analytics Platform: Omniture, Web Trends, Google Analytics
The Program designed for:
101 search and analysis is both a basic level program in the short run to those seeking to speedily understand the fundamental concepts of search and analysis along with a quick refresher for those who are familiar with these disciplines.
* Marketing Handlers
* Sells Managers
* Small Businesses
* Brand and marketing advisers
* Brand Directors
* Marketing Executive
* Sells Executive
* Account managers and account managers
* Direct Marketing Executives
* Content Writers
* Copy writers
* Those responsible for business development
* Communications professionals
* IT professionals
101 search and analysis will provide you the information and skills necessary to begin developing and executing search campaigns and market analysis.
1. This course allows you to make the relevant questions on how to optimize the budgets of both the SEM and Search Engine Optimization.
2. In this program, you can start using Ad Words to run their own SEM campaigns