Course in Social Media Marketing 101IDMI
Price on request
This intensive seminar acceleration is for sellers who need a fundamental understanding of e-mail marketing items and Skills. Get an overview of the access that function and research case studies of brands that have determined the suitable rule.
You leave with 10 affairs you can do immediately to start the exploration of what social media can do for your brand items. Social media can be an extremely powerful tool to build your personal brand, your business or to connect with customers.
Social media, social networks, blogs and online networks have changed permanently online selling. In this landscape, new brands are in a constant dialogue with client who progressively play a critical role in the promotion and testimonial.
The success of social effect marketing strategy is to join PR, advertising messages, client support and business, and make news, conversation, and entertainment functionality clients desire to engage. While using the correct way, brands can assist nurture of consumer-generated content and ideas, debate and increase the reach of your message and learn valuable new customers.
In this program the candidates will learn about following syllabus and course contents
Introduction to Social Media
1. Understand the difference between the social influence of Marketing and Social Media
2. Understand India's online and Social Media to use the most recent statistics,
3. Understand description of essential channels and social media platforms
4. Understanding the social media landscape
Social Influence Marketing Strategy Development
1. Learn about Social Capital what is it and why is key to success
2. Understand what is an ecosystem of the brand and how they build with the commercialization of social influence
3. Understand the determination of social influence marketing strategy - the five-step process
4. Understand five social influence marketing strategies with case studies
Social Media Monitoring - Tools and Platforms
1. Learn how to track and monitor online conversations
2. Understand best social media platforms in the market surveillance
3. Learn how to measure online buzz - key metrics and measures
4. Learn the basics of how social media works
What's really working in Social Media?
1. Learn how small and large brands are using Facebook and Twitter to connect with customers
2. Ten stage for you to step back and kick start the exploration of what social media can do for your brand
3. Understanding of core social media sites: Blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Twitter.
The program made for:
With the explosion of social media is essential for people in marketing, communications and media to improve their knowledge of how to use these networks to bond with their consultations
Online selling practices, such as placing banner does not needfully become as they are considered as intrusive and disruptive. What brands want to do is create a meaningful talks with customers who are attractive and relevant to the ecosystem. Address issues, clear troubles and be part of the ongoing conversation.
Social Media 101 is a training program that assists to understand the complexity of online marketing to find how some brands such as Dell Computers or South West Airlines and others are very well expending this medium to their reward
* Marketing Managers
* Marketing Director
* Communication experts
* Account Management
* Public relations managers
* Brand Managers
* Digital Marketing Executive
* IT Managers
* Marketing Managers and executives
* Ad versing Managers
* Public relations managers
Training and Outlines:
This training program will provide a base level knowledge of what social media is in fact
1. How to develop a strategy for social media,
2. Key social media strategies: Publishing, Sharing, Social networks, Twitter, Co-creation, Discussion and Review sites, Public relations and Mobile
3. How to engage their target audiences.
Be endowed with understanding how to maximize returns for their budgets media through the use of best practice guidelines based on best of breed strategies that have worked for some of the biggest brands in the world