Course in Social Media Marketing 2.0IDMI
Price on request
Social Media Marketing 2.0, the first time in the market research program is meant for accelerating the International Digital Marketing Institute to push the limits of social media, considering the next level.
The program will assist you to unscramble the complexities surrounding planning, efficient social media scheme preparation and execution. This program will assist you to answer difficult questions regarding the monetization of social media and integration of offline marketing plans, about content development and management.
The program is an absolute necessity for each seller reformist, challenging who want to grow and deliver innovative campaigns of social media on the market.
The landscape of communication (conversation, collaboration and the Co-creation)
Exercise group interactive
* Learn about the points of involvement and passion to make links in social networks
* Learn how the cable connections to the talks, collaboration and community
* Learn how the brand's passion points to take to make meaningful conversations and a greater commitment
* Learn which social media platforms are most effective for marketing and business growth
Social Media and changing customer behaviour.
* Learn how the variety in the consumption of media and brand preference behavior impacts leverage
* Learn how urban Indians are turning to world subcultures in the social web
* Learn how do vendors demand to develop strategies to involve communities in this new landscape
* Learn how changes in the mega value system is affecting India's urban youth
* Learn how to combine social media with traditional marketing to connect with new customers and prospects
Community-based incorporated marketing
* Learn how social web incorporated selling is changing and the role of companies
* Learn how can brands make a series of integrated marketing campaigns to create a platform for greater participation
* Learn how brands are the property of integration, paid and gained media in the overall selling techniques
* Research study
Social media measurement and strategy Montetisation
* Learn how to monetize conversations, campaigns and networks business impact
* Learn how to use the trademarks of online communities to energize their supporters and brand ambassadors
* Learn how to measure brand impact on business, the influence of the platform and commitment to the program
* Research study
Social Web strategy B2C brands
* Learn about brands are using competitions to make community high participation
* Learn how to use a combination of social media metrics to calculate your Return on Investment from Social Media
* Learn how CSR campaigns assist brands attache with key stakeholders
* Learn how to use free tools social media to monitor the online reputation of your business or brand means
Social Web strategy B2C trade names
* Learn how to combine social media with traditional marketing to connect with new clients and prospects
* Learn how brands engage communities to pull in and actuate top abilities
* Make leadership of community interaction and participation
* Learn how to develop a content strategy for connecting new customers to its media business or brand using social media.
Social and social-CRM-commerce
* Learn how to incorporate social media at every level of client life cycle
* Use and testimonials for cross-selling and up-selling brands
* Learn how to support real-time on social networks can improve client satisfaction
* Subject Study
* Interactive team practice - Make learning in action
* What are our brand values and business goals?
* Who are the evangelists of the brand and what are your passions?
* What is our platform and program strategy and how you measure success?
The program designed for every business related person who are:
* Marketing Directors
* Directors of Ad Agency
* Marketing Seniors
* Sells Executives
* Social Media Managers and strategists
* Marketing Managers and executives
* Brand Managers
* Communication specialists
* Adversing Managers
* Public relations managers
The Candidates who will complete this program successfully will be offered a certificate by The International Digital Marketing Institute