Course in SongwritingSchool of Symphony
Price on request
- New delhi
Concept - In this course you will learn many different techniques of creating good music and even writing words for that music. You will also be given insight into music arranging. As we are quite confident about our teaching methods, so you may take a free evaluation learning session (according to our convenience) before finally investing in this course. Some of the things that you will learn in this course are:
1) Getting the most out of your lyrics by learning how to combine them accurately and effectively with melody.
2) Move your listeners and express yourself more effectively by crafting your songs the way hit writers do.
3) Learn to construct strong, expressive melodies that your audiences will remember.
4) Develop your writing and arranging skills for smaller bands and larger ensembles and learn techniques that can be applied to both live instrumentation or sequenced/sampled sounds.
5) Take your arranging abilities to the next level of development by studying more advanced techniques for voicing chords, orchestration, articulations, and background lines.
6) Use harmony creatively in your playing and writing. Learn to hear and modify chord progressions, improvise effectively from chord to chord and deepen your understanding of music's inner workings.