Course in Strategic Project LeadershipPM Academy
Price on request
Project management is a key action for the achiever of most organizations. "However, despite large investments in training and study of project management, most current projects have not yet reached their time and budget, or business aims. As we have noted, the conventional access to project management focuses primarily on attempting to achieve the objectives of time and budget, and is often disconnected from modifications in the ecosystem or commercial demands.
The Technology Leadership Institute has developed an integration course that provides a practical, step by step planes on how to link projects to business issues and become tools of competitive success. The program will deal with the reality that most of today's projects are uncertain, complex and changing, and are greatly affected by the dynamic corporate world
Strategic Project Leadership® is the most modern approach to project management. Its goal is to focus projects on creating competitive advantage and winning in the marketplace. Strategic Project Leadership® (SPL) suggests that projects are done for business results, and therefore, ‘getting the job done, on time and on budget' is not enough - projects should be managed as strategic activities, which enhance existing business and create new business. The program provides a mindset, a framework, and a practical, step-by-step approach on how to connect project management to business results and how to turn projects into powerful competitive weapons. This approach is being implemented by leading organizations with a great level of success.
This course is designed for project managers who want to learn advanced tools and techniques to enhance their ability to successfully manage projects. Course participants include project managers with experience who must justify the benefits of a project to the organization, project managers who desire to accelerate their careers by improving the "project fit" to the business and the organization, and highly experienced project leaders of large projects who aspire to become project managers. The course is based on the concept that "one size does not fit all," and various projects should be managed differently.
* Review and develop an integrated perspective on knowledge and project management ability.
* Develop a project management methodology and adaptive dynamic
* Build a strategic approach, focusing on businesses to plan, organize and execute projects for business results.
* Concentrate on your responsibility as project manager for people, not just an activities director.
* A. Introduction The total liability Project Leader
* Concentrate on the success of the project - Strategic success and failure criteria
* The concept of Strategic Leadership Project ®
* Review of traditional PM
* B. Excellent adaptation of waiting for changes
* One Size Does Not Fit All
* The Diamond Approach
* C. The business concentration on the five elements of strategic planning Leadership Project ®
* Building the draft Strategy and Spirit
* 12 Principles of Strategic Leadership Project ®
* D. The Human Side of Project Leadership Transition team member project leader
* The responsibility to lead, motivate, inspire, as well as personal development and growth
* Team building, communication and coaching role