Course in Vishva ChaaranaJain Group of Institutions
Price on request
Course in Vishva Chaarana
Vishva Chaarana - Out Bound Learning (OBL) programmes are based on the philosophy that ‘Nature is the Best Teacher'. So, students are moved out of the confines of their class room and placed on the lap of Mother Nature.
Vishva Chaarana - Out Bound Learning (OBL) programmes are conducted as part of the syllabus as well as additional activities for 1st year degree students.
• To build self confidence, overcome fear, reinforce physical and mental stamina
• To create an urge to DO, kindle fire to perform and test & enhance self-esteem
• To create a sense of achievement & develop faith in the ability to learn new skills quickly in order to help students look for greater challenges & thus setting the process of personality development in motion
• To enable students to face future challenges with greater confidence even in unknown, untested and untried areas thus opening wide vistas in life
Vishva Chaarana - Out Bound Learning (OBL) programme involves activities like:
• Team Building games of the subject ‘Mind Management & Human Values'
• Jungle Trek
• Night Trek
• Hill Climbing
• White Water Rafting
• Microlite Flying
• Lessons like ‘To be at it - To get it', ‘Unnecessary Fear of the Unknown', and ‘Experimental Adventure to Self Discovery'