Course in Visual BasicBARODA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - IGNOU STUDY CENTER
Price on request
This highly applauded program offers applicants with a realistic hands-on preface to making commercial application in Visual-Basic6, an easy way to make usage of yet influential expanded equipment which is extensively used in the business-community. Applicants will construct Interactive application which admits relational data-bases for knowledge updating & recovery.
This program will teach the following:
1. Understanding the Visual-Basic improvement in environments and languages.
2. Writing of an application that is used in the data-base.
3. Writing of a COM Customer applications.
Visual-Basic Program Structure
Part-1 Preface to the V.B. Environments
Visual-Basic Outline & Terminology
Events determined programs
V.B. Programming Environments
Part-2 Making the User-Interface
Build the User-Interface
Create an Application
Build a Menu
Part-3 V.B. Programming-Language
Use of Properties
User Defined Kinds
Loop & Decision-structures
• Do--Loop, For, While, Exit a loop
Messages in Boxes (Msg-box)
Sub-Routine and Procedure
Part-4 Errors handling and debugging
• On Error---
Debug the code
• By use of the Debugging Windows Passively
• By use of the Debugging Windows Actively
Interaction with Debug Equipments
• Step-up by means of Coding
• The Calling Windows
Part-5 Working with higher leveled controlling systems
Active-X custom controlling
• Tree-view and List-view
The duration of the program is 3-months with flexible timings and with no group studies.