Course in VLSIVector Institute
Price on request
With the hardware market booming with the rise demand in chip driven products in consumer electronics, medical electronics, communication, aero-space, computers etc. More and more chip designing companies have set up their units in India eying on the Indian talents; besides many of the Indian Major IT companies have forayed in ASIC design in a big way.
With the design & manufacturing market (both domestic & international) expanding rapidly, there is an enhanced demand of trained professionals who will boost the technical work force in this domain.
Our course on VLSI revolves mainly on ASIC, and the course layout is under final stage of completion. The admissions for the same will be done through an All India Entrance Test.
* Digital Design Fundamentals
* Advanced Digital Design
* Introduction to IC Design/Different Methodologies for IC Design
CMOS Theory and Implementation
* MOS Fundamentals and Characterization
* NMOS/ PMOS/ CMOS Technologies
* Fabrication Principles
* Different Styles of Fabrication for NMOS/PMOS/CMOS
* Design with CMOS Gates
* Characterization of CMOS Circuits
* Scaling Effects
* Sub-Micron Designs
* Parasitic Extraction and Calculations
* Subsystem Design
* Stick Diagram/ Color Coding Modeling
* Layout Representation for CMOS Circuits
* CIF Format and Generation
* Design Exercise using CMOS
* Fabrication Flows and Fundamentals