Course in Western Dance for BeginnersRukmini Devi Lalit Kala Kendra
Price on request
- New delhi
The duration of the program is for 2-years. The classes are mainly held on Tuesdays and Fridays. Classes are taken by Mrs Rachna. The classes are held in institute itself.
The contents of the syllabus are as follows:
1. Onward Basic
2. Changeover from frontward Line to reverse Line
3. Changeover from reverse Line to frontward Line
4. Female's Right-Turn to esplanade
5. Female's Left-Turn to enfold as well as Throughout to stopped.
2. Progressive Waltz-Step or Change-Step
3. Left-Box Turning with one-fourth Turn-points
4. Change-Step to Right-Box Turning with one-fourth Turn-points
5. Box by way of three-eighth Turn-points
- a. Left-Box Turning by way of Change-Step
- b. Right-Box Turning by way of Change-Step
East Coast Swing
2. Throw out and go back to stopped
- a. 1-Hand
- b. 2-Hand
5. Female's Left Underarm-Turn
- a. To be closed.
- b. To be open