Cracking the Corporate Code - Business Skills CoachingTarsus Ventures
- 6 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
This course aims to help participants create opportunities of employment in the corporate world and maximize their chances of professional success.
· Who is it intended for?
1. Graduating Students 2. Working Professionals
· What marks this course apart?
1. This course bridges the crucial gap between technical competence and professional success. 2. The curriculum has been created based on a judicious mix of corporate world experience and management theory. 3. The workshop is highly interactive with all participants involved in individual as well as group exercises. This internalizes the relevant learnings.
· What happens after requesting information?
You would be put in touch directly with the course instructors who will help you with any queries that you might have.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (2)
Aneesh has a background in corporate relationship management, business development and programme management. He has worked in the Technology and Banking industries with industry majors such as the Tata Group and The Royal Bank of Scotland. Aneesh is an XLRI alumnus with a dual specialization in Finance and Marketing, and a B.Tech from the College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
Nishant has extensive experience in marketing and sales management. He has worked with market leaders like Nestle and Britannia across multiple brands and geographies. Nishant is an XLRI alumnus with a dual specialization in Marketing and Finance, and a B.Tech from the College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
These topics include
- Impression management
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership of the self as well as of others
- Effective business communication
- Decision making
- Workplace etiquette
- Time Management
- Group Behaviour.