Crash Course to Adobe Premiere ProUdemy
What you'll learn on the course
Adobe premiere pro
In this beginning editing course, professional video editor takes you through the basic skills using Adobe Premiere Pro. You can be editing on a Mac or a PC with any version of Adobe Premiere Pro (cs3, cs4, cs5, cs6, etc) to learn in this course. This FREE course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing:
Adobe Premiere Pro Overview
Starting a Project
Organization and Subclipping
Timeline and Basic Editing Tools
and much more!
Get a FREE trial version of Adobe Premiere Pro (click here).
I look forward to teaching you! Let me know if you have any questions.
- Trial version (free) of Adobe Premiere Pro or full version
- An Evernote Account
- Over 13 lectures and 32 mins of content!
- By the end of the course, you will know how to use Adobe Premiere Pro.
- In this course, you will learn basic video editing techniques.
- In this course, you will learn video editing organization skills.
- In this course, you will learn how to build a Rough Cut.
- So much more!
- Beginning Video Editors
- Video Editors moving from Final Cut Pro or Sony Vegas to Adobe.
- Creatives looking to get into video production.