Create a Membership Site with WishList Member and WordPressUdemy
What you'll learn on the course
You have a website. People arrive, get information, and leave. That's not what you want.
WishList Member is a cheap, well-supported and long-established WordPress plug-in that protects your premium content within an easy-to-set-up membership structure.
There are many reasons why you may want to consider starting a membership site:
- Make money from your content – you can charge monthly, a one-off fee or a pay per post basis
- Protect your content – maybe there is sensitive information on your business or clients you need to hide
- Collect email addresses – to turn a “visitor” into a “subscriber”
A membership site puts a “wall” around content that people have to register to access it.
A membership site can create communities. It can also provide a simple, but robust, payment gateway for the sale of digital products such as software, e-books or courses.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Set up WishList Member (you can have your membership site up and running by watching the firs 10 minutes of video)
- How to protect content – both pages and parts of pages
- How to integrate with email marketing platforms (such as Aweber)
- Integrates with shopping cart systems (such as PayPal)
- How to optionally add a premium widget (WishList Registration Widget) to streamline the registration process on free sites
Learn how to set up a membership site and start earning passive income quickly and easily!