Cruise Line ManagementITI - MET and Goa Swiss Institute of Hotel Management
Frequent Asked Questions
In order to be admitted on the course you must meet the following requirements: 12th standard pass or international equivalent.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
· This programme is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed for a successful career in the hospitality operations part of a cruise, as well as providing an essential understanding of elements relating to life and work on a cruise ship. It covers a range of professional subject areas including:
· Cruise Industry
· Cruise Ship Management
· Destination Planning
· Ship Profiles
· Itineraries and Ports of Call
Hospitality Management subjects:
· Food and Beverage Operations
· Front Office Operations
· Customer Service and Effective Communication
· Bar and Beverage Theory
· Housekeeping Operations & Application
These subjects are supported by business related modules such as communication skills, human resource management, financial operations and the marketing and sales operations for cruise. This combination of modules ensures that students are provided with a complete set of skills and competencies, which ensures their success within the field upon completion of the course. Students will study by land and by sea. This course is a Hospitality Management and Event Management elective.
The course will be headed by an experienced professional in hospitality operations on cruise ships and the course will be delivered in our campus in Goa and Mumbai. The course also includes guest lecturers by cruise industry professionals. You will also learn how to create the perfect cruise resume, locate leads, meet cruise ship employers and recruiters and develop a strategy to hold this dream job. This course provides future crew members and new entrants into the industry with essential skills to get employment in mega ships.