Customer Voice Portal ImplementationHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
This course is meant for:
* Channel Associates
To fully get the advantage from Customer Voice Portal, delegate must have already completed the below mentioned requirements and should have the below mentioned ability and information:
Cisco Voice over IP CVOICE
Employing Cisco Voice GWGK
Telephony Experience-IP & Legacy
Contact Center Experience
Fundamental Skills about Networking
Cisco IOS CLI comprehension
Operational knowledge of Cisco Call Manager
GWGK for H.323 Networks
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
This Course aims at:
On the completion of this course student will be trained in:
* Describe the components workings and call flow of a Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal solution when employed in either a stand alone or complete model.
* Group summarize and do the steps required to install a functional Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal detailed employment model with Cisco Unified ICM venture.
* To show use of the 6 Cisco Unified ICM Venture micro applications existing to help caller communication with Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal.
* Install the Cisco Unified Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal Voice XML solution for Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal.
* Apply all the methods required to configure a Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal atmosphere to give historical data and install and use the diagnostic advantages and tools to ensure end to end service ability.
* Build a Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal solution that is made for failure protection and high accessibility. Use the recommended troubleshooting strategies to separate and mend system failure.
Customer Voice Portal employment is a practical and teacher led course that gives the topology of the products 3 employment models i.e. Queue & Transfer, Stand alone and Full Feature.
The Cisco Unified CVPI v7.0 course describes the tasks needed for the task, management, and making of Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal as it is configured in a comprehensive Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise atmosphere.
This course covers the following subjects:
* Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal Technical general idea
* Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal indeatil
* Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting to give Support to Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal
* Media File ECC & Micro Applications
* Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal VXML Solution
* VXML Server and Studio
* Events Log Files and Reporting