Dangerous cargo in container CourseInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
The preparation & carrying of hazardous freight on vessels is an accountable job, in which each connection of sequence is significant.
In present state of affairs, where most of this labour is completed ashores & frequently by B.P.O. s, coaching of office staffs is an necessary division of making sure the security of freight, vessel, & the status of the carriers.
This program fundamentally coaches back office staffs & other shore based persons in the nautical aspect of carrying of hazardous goods, & also wraps the requirement of The U.S 49 C.F.R. Hazmat regulation.
This program can also be custom-made to the requirement of the companies.
By the end of this program. Candidates will be in a position to :
· Have an over-view of transportation of freight by Container, in exceptional, the transportation of hazardous freight
· Have a in-depth realizing of the I.M.D.G. Codes & other global requirement with respect to transportation of hazardous Goods
· Be able to efficaciously employ this information in the working atmosphere & be conscious of the consequence of error in documentations
The program is suitable for:
Shore base staffs & shipboards persons involving or to be concerned in documentations or shipments of hazardous goods.
· Introducing Container trades
· Videos on Safe package & carriages of container by vessels.
· Hazardous freight regulation, U.N Recommendation, Orange books, U.N rule making bodies such as I.M.O., U.N. C.E.T. D.G
· I.M.D.G. Codes - History, content & lay-out of book, M.F.A.G., E.M.S.
· Class of D.G - detail learning, Marine pollutant
· Package of D.G, Especial provision, Limit quantity
· I.M.D.G. codes D.G Lists - rigorous exercise
· Provision pertaining transportation operation, stowages
· Investigation Case study like Hanjin Pennsylvania explosions
· 49 C.F.R., U.S Custom & safety regulation, Some Local regulation of Singapore, Netherlands, & others.
· Documentations, M.S.D.S., Bill of lading, Uses of E.D.I.