Data Analytics Course at EIUBS Punejon smith
- 100 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Virtual classes
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
To teach students about Data Analytics & Decision making based on it. You'll have more chances of promotion in industry where data analytics is required.
· Who is it intended for?
This course is required for MBA, Decision makers, Marketers and anybody who has to deal with lots of people and their activities.
· What marks this course apart?
Some reasons why this course is better than other include Great Teachers, Updated curriculum and practical training
· What happens after requesting information?
You will have to visit the site or admission office to get enrollment. If you can't then visit the website and we'll take you through the enrollment process online.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Data Analytics is a highly practice based course with a focus on learning to solve business problems using Analytics. Since the course is highly practise based, a large number of realistic business cases are provided for participant to solve using concepts, methods and technology. This further helps participants build the following Critical Managerial Abilities:
- Use of decision making framework
- Nature of data and learning to organize it for analysis
- Use of Analytical techniques and Excel tools
- Graphical analysis
- Statistical analysis
- Probability theory and its application to business challenges
- Decision Analysis
- Building Predictive Analytics Models and making forecasts using such Models
- Optimization techniques and their applications in different business situations