DATA CENTRE MANAGEMENT & BCPNational Insurance Academy
Price on request
A network is a system of computers that are linked to each other so that employees, other offices, customers and business / channel partners of an organisation can have access to common information, transfer files to each other and communicate via e-mail. A data center is a facility used for housing a large amount of electronic equipment, computers and communications equipment. As the name implies, a data center is usually maintained by an organization for the purpose of handling the data and other components of IT-infrastructure necessary for its business operations.
BCP (Business Continuity Planning) and BCM (Business Continuity Management) are of extreme importance in such IT infrastructure-based business activities. In order to mitigate business disruption related risks, BCP, DRS (Disaster Recovery Site) and overall BCM are required, based on related sound practices.
At the end of this programme the participants will able to
• Get exposure on various facets of Data Center Management – from design to implementation and maintenance
• Understand BCP and BCM practices for Data Centers
• Data Communication and Network Concepts
• Network Structure (Local Area Network & Wide Area Network)
• Topology, Protocol and OSI
• Designing and managing Data center
• Data Center Administration
• Security and Disaster Management, Firewalls, IDS, NMS, AMS / EMS
• Disaster Recovery Site
• Testing BCP
• Business Continuity Management